Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking Helpline
NM HelpLine – 505-243-4300 or toll-free, 1-877-974-3400
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Legal information (not advice) regarding domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking
Informacion legal sobre violencia domestica, abuso sexual e achecho. Servicios disponibles en español
Is somebody hurting you? Does your partner or family member...
· Hit, slap, punch, bite, choke, kick or hurt you physically?
· Control what you do, who you see or talk to, or where you go?
· Intimidate, threaten or harass you?
· Force you to have sex or perform sexual acts?
· Have guns, knives or other weapons and threatens or uses them to control you?
· Threaten to kill you or commit suicide?
· Stop you from seeing or talking to friends or family?
· Isolate you?
· Stalk you? Follow you? Text or call you repeatedly in a controlling manner?
· Hurt or threaten your pets?
· Make you afraid?
If you said yes to even one of these questions, you may be in an abusive relationship. If you need to talk, call the HelpLIne. Help is available.
We are seeking volunteer attorneys for the HelpLine and pro bono representation.
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out this form Volunteer Form
Funded by the New Mexico Crime Victims Reparation Commission