Albuquerque Landlord–Tenant Information, Referral and Advice Services
The City of Albuquerque and New Mexico Legal Aid have begun a partnership to provide:
- Information and Referral services to residents of Albuquerque about Landlord-Tenant issues.
- Legal assistance may also be provided for qualified low-income tenants who live in Albuquerque.
Call 505-545-8544 and leave your name and a callback number and clearly state that you are calling for the Landlord-Tenant Information Line.
Attend Landlord-Tenant law Workshops throughout 2020.
View topics about tenant/landlord rights and responsibilities from the Renters’ Guide published by New Mexico Legal Aid.
Find information about the City’s Housing Projects and 311 resources:
Housing Services & Programs, including public housing assistance: http://www.cabq.gov/family/services/housing-services-programs
- Information about housing services & other programs
- Fair Housing information
- Social Services
- Community Development Block Grants
- HOME Investment Partnership Act
- Workforce Housing Plan
- Workforce Housing Trust Funds
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Affordable Housing Resources
- Federal laws relating to housing
Homeless Services: http://www.cabq.gov/family/services/homeless-services
311 Community Contact Services:
- Start here: https://www.cabq.gov/311
- Access online at https://www.cabq.gov/311/311-information/online-311
(THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY … 12/31/2019)
- City of Albuquerque Family & Community Services
- New Mexico Legal Aid