New Mexico Rental Assistance During the Pandemic
KNOWN RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS IN NEW MEXICO (as of 11/20/2020)
Albuquerque 311 Information Center
- Dial 311 or visit https://www.cabq.gov/311
Bernalillo County Housing Assistance (includes Albuquerque residents)
- Call (505) 314-0200 or visit www.bernco.gov/housing/
- Deadline to apply for assistance is December 5th. https://www.bernco.gov/community-services/cares-rental-and-utility-assistance-grants--1.aspx
- Deadline to apply is November 30th. https://www.donaanacounty.org/finance/cares-act-application-and-information
New Mexico Housing Trust Fund Rental Assistance
- Visit http://www.housingnm.org/renters/renters
- Their Fact Sheet is included.
- MFA applications are closed, the deadline was November 13th, they stated that they might have more funding early to mid-December but as of right now applications are no longer being accepted.
Apply for Legal Help:
Call the New Mexico Legal Aid Intake Phone Line at 1-833-545-4357 (1-833-LGL-HELP)
Monday through Thursday, 10am to 3pm
Apply online at www.newmexicolegalaid.org