You were transferred here from NMLA's Online Application site
Hi there. You have arrived here because while you were trying to apply online for legal help at New Mexico Legal Aid, your legal issue wasn't listed.
Unfortunately there are many legal issues that either NMLA cannot help because of either staff limitations or the subject area is not one of the program's priority case types.
Hopefully some of your questions can be found under the resources listed in our Legal Topics section.
- If you looking for information about divorce and other family law questions, please visit ... the Family Law topic
- If you are looking for information about guardianship of an ADULT, please visit ... the Civil & Individual Rights topic
- If you are looking for information about disability rights, please visit ... the Civil & Individual Rights topic
- If you need to talk to someone about domestic abuse or trying get a Domestic Violence Order of Protection, please visit the Domestic Violence sub-topic under Family Law or, from a safe phone, call the Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Legal Helpline at 1-877-974-3400
- If you are looking for information about wills, estate planning, or probate, please visit ... the Wills, Probate, Estate Planning, POA topic.
- If you are looking for information about the public defender or criminal charges filed against you, please visit ... the Criminal Law Resources topic.
- If you are looking for information about expunging a criminal record, please visit the "New Mexico Expungement Forms" page in the Civil & Individual Rights topic.